What is the Janome dc5100?
The Janome dc5100 is a computerized sewing machine that was developed for both beginning and advanced sewers. This machine is extremely easy to use, has a built in, backlit LCD screen display, as well as a touch pad allowing for easy navigation.
The Janome dc5100 has a heavy duty motor with an even stronger DC current direct motor, a durable and sturdy aluminum frame, and it has a hard case cover to protect the machine when it is not in use. this sewing machine was designed for use in several various sewing applications.
It is more precise and has better performance than any other sewing machine out there. You will never find another sewing machine that meets your needs like this one. Built better, stronger, and more durable than mostachines and is equipped with all the features you need to achieve success with all your projects. Whether it is scrapbooking, home decor, embroidery, etc.
What will the Janome dc5100 do for you?
There are many different reasons why everyone should own a Janome dc5100. With this sewing machines heavy duty motor, you can sew through any fabric, despite thw thickness of the material, that you could not sew with other machines. Since the machine has an automatic adjust feature, you do not have to adjust or re-adjust for thickness because the machine detects it and adjusts all on its own.
Plus, with this sewing machine you can select up to 50 of your own stitch patterns and save them into the sewing machines memory. Than the next time you want to use the pattern the Janome dc5100 has it stored and ready to go. Futhermore, it already has 167 built in stitches and an outstanding 215 stitch function, so finding the right stitch or creating a unique stitch patternvis now easier then ever.
There are many benefits to owning a Janome dc5100 like:
- It is equipped with a free arm that makes it easier to sew hard to rwach areas such as pant legs, sleeves, ciffs, and collars.
- This machine is also far more quiet then most other sewing machines.
- It can be easily moved or carried without it being awkward or difficult do to its unique design and lightweight.
- Able to sew more precisely in any area with its 15 different needle positions.
- You do not have to worry about threading those small, hard to see needles anymore with its automatic needle threader.
- Each sewing machine comes with an owners and users manual to help you understand all of the machines features. as well as how to use the machine safely and properly.
- you are able to get the exact buttonhole you want and have it come out perfect with the sewing machines 5 different one step automatic buttonhole features.
- You can easily view your thread supply with the machines clear bobbin case cover.
- You are able to easily punch in the stitch that you desire with the machines touch pad, and it is easy to see which stitch you are on because of its LCD backlit screen display.
- Your presser foots are essay to take on and off with there easy snap on feature.
- Never have to worry about the sewing machone jamming because it has a jam proof magnetic system that allows the bobbin to draw the thread in at a horizontal angle.
- Has 3 different 1 touch functions includong the auto stitch lock, the reverse stitch, and the needles up and down.
- Feed fabrics of various thickness easily and effortlessly with its 7 piece feed dog system.
- Quilting has become easier with its 45 various quilting stitches, even has blanket stitching.
Are you still unsure? Check out these customer reviews from owners of the Janome dc5100.
“I have been trying this machine out for two weeks and I’m in love! I have owned Brothers, Singers, and Vikings over the last 30 years and this One is the quietest, smoothest machine I’ve ever owned. Plenty of power! I was looking to upgrade but couldnt afford the high price of a new machine from a local sew’ and vac store. I sew and sell online and my former Viking just couldnt sew evenly through several thicknesses of fabric and interfacing, plus i was constantly having to adjust the tension. I sew purses and cases so was constantly changing thicknesses just in 1 seam! This machine automatically adjust to thickness, and is so quiet! I love it! I was a bit scared at first because I’ve never sewn with a computerized machine but its easy! The difference between the old manual typewriter and electric or a computer of today its phenomenal. Comes with many attachments and the auto thread is great. No complaints. Totally happy.” From Amazon.com
“I purchased this machine after my zigzag gear on my 1970′s Elna broke and my repairman told me it would cost hundreds to fix it. I went to a sewing center to look at new Elnas and was told Janome bought Elna. No sense in paying twice the price for the same machine so I started looking at Janomes. I was thrilled to find this one. The price was good. The tension adjustments were easy to make and it sees beautifully. I tested most of the decorative stitches and they work nicely too. the machine runs smoothly and quietly. I am going to have some fun with all the quilting stitches on this machine. The machine comes with eight different presser feet. I did a thorough test of the button holes. The keyhole button is beautiful.” From overstock.com
Here is what you should do next
It is time to get yourseld on the fast track to success in the sewing world. It does not matter if you are a beginning sewer, an Advanced sewer, or anywhere in between, everyone wants the same thing. For the projects that they do to be more precise, get done quicker, and look that of professional quality when they are done. That is exactly what the Janome dc5100 will do for you.
With its ease of use you can step up your game and do bigger and better projects and open up thay creative being you’ve kept locked inside. Stop wasting your precious time and hard earned money on low grade, poor quality sewing machines and get your Janome dc5100 today. You will not regret it.